San Antonio artist turned New Yorker Alejandro Diaz will be part of Mary Goldman Gallery’s What Do You Care? opening January 25th in Los Angeles. Diaz is a recent recipient of the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation grant and has exhibited with the Public Art Fund, NY and Artpace, San Antonio. Future activities include a group exhibition at The Los Angeles County Museum of Art and a solo project at the Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015