San Antonio artist turned New Yorker Alejandro Diaz will be part of Mary Goldman Gallery’s What Do You Care? opening January 25th in Los Angeles. Diaz is a recent recipient of the Louis Comfort Tiffany Foundation grant and has exhibited with the Public Art Fund, NY and Artpace, San Antonio. Future activities include a group exhibition at The Los Angeles County Museum of Art and a solo project at the Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015