The San Antonio Museum of Art will dedicate Rockport sculptor Jesus Moroles‘ Round Ziggurat Fountain Plaza in its Luby courtyard on Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 3 pm. The museum began acquiring the piece, a stepped set of concentric circled in pink Texas granite, in 1992, but installation was delayed until the final determination of the location of SAMA’s river entrance.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015