The new appropriations bill for fiscal year 2008 approved by Congress before the holidays and signed into law by President Bush the day after Christmas increases federal funding for the National Endowment for the Arts by 16%, from $124.4 million to $144.7 million, the largest increase for the NEA in 30 years, reports Ohio.com . Get a chart of the division of the loot from the Arts Action Fund.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015