Dallas-based musician/hacker/retro-computing artist Paul Slocum’s "Time-Lapse Homepage 21," a one-minute video that collapses the development of a single personal page in 1,200 screenshots at 20 frames per second will be part of the New Museum’s "Derivative Art: Montage on the Unmonumental Web, " Feb. 8-Apr. 6, 2008, an online exhibition of "internet-based montage" by 14 artists. Slocum, 33, is known for his work with Tree Wave and as proprietor of and/or gallery in Dallas.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015