Dallas-based musician/hacker/retro-computing artist Paul Slocum’s "Time-Lapse Homepage 21," a one-minute video that collapses the development of a single personal page in 1,200 screenshots at 20 frames per second will be part of the New Museum’s "Derivative Art: Montage on the Unmonumental Web, " Feb. 8-Apr. 6, 2008, an online exhibition of "internet-based montage" by 14 artists. Slocum, 33, is known for his work with Tree Wave and as proprietor of and/or gallery in Dallas.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015