The Chinese have rebuilt the Astrodome as an opera house, the Russians still can’t send their art to London, lest the Brits confiscate it, Roberta Smith rails against her own jargon, and shopdropping , the practice of surreptitiously inserting products into store shelves, is becoming widespread . . . talk amongst yourselves until after Christmas.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015