This fall, UT Austin will begin offering a non-degree museum studies program for graduate students looking to focus their studies toward working in the field. Faculty advisors include Janice Leoshko, art and art history; Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa, archives and preservation; and Pauline Strong, anthropology — but nobody from the business school, interestingly, suggesting this program is meant less for directors of the future than for curators.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017