Well, jeez. Commerce Street Artist Warehouse, which we've all known and loved/hated in its many incarnations since the mid-80s, looks like it's finally officially imploding in an administrative morass of angry finger-pointing and mismanagement. For some cheerless entertainment, you can follow the story on our message boards — regardless, they're opening what they claim (in emails if not on their website) is the last show ever this Saturday, Dec. 8.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017