Dear Blog: Didn't win. Still too depressed to blog, although I've got a lot of nice pictures from Austin. It could have been worse. If I were going to admit anyone is a better artist than me, Katrina Moorhead would be it. I was beat fair and square.
At least you can sit on it
also by Bill Davenport
- Richter Swap: Pace Foundation Managers Sell Painting To Fund New Art Campus - October 19th, 2014
- Dating App as Social Media Lab: Tinder Guys Posing With Art - October 17th, 2014
- The Buddha's in the Background - October 15th, 2014
- IRS Tries to Upset Artist/Teacher Applecart: Crile Case Makes Art Safe for the Unprofitable - October 12th, 2014
- New Faces at the Dallas Museum of Art: Berry CFO - October 11th, 2014