Dear Blog: Didn't win. Still too depressed to blog, although I've got a lot of nice pictures from Austin. It could have been worse. If I were going to admit anyone is a better artist than me, Katrina Moorhead would be it. I was beat fair and square.
At least you can sit on it
also by Bill Davenport
- SMU’S Art Research Center Measures Vibrancy of Art Cities. Washington D.C. #1! - January 25th, 2015
- Monet on Ice: How Spectacular Art is Ruining the PR Stunt - January 20th, 2015
- Artists Remove Work From Houston City Hall in Solidarity with Ed Wilson - January 20th, 2015
- Make a Mess with the Oliver Herring Experience! - January 18th, 2015
- Don't Find Us, We'll Find You. New Invitation-Only Artist Residency Opens in Marfa - January 17th, 2015