The long-awaited Houston It's Worth It book is out (though their website doesn't say anything about it)… You can get your hot-off-the-press copy today, 10/27, 12 – 4 pm at Central Market in Houston!!! See the greatest marketing campaign for a city that has never gotten its own branding act together.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010