The long-awaited Houston It's Worth It book is out (though their website doesn't say anything about it)… You can get your hot-off-the-press copy today, 10/27, 12 – 4 pm at Central Market in Houston!!! See the greatest marketing campaign for a city that has never gotten its own branding act together.
also by Rainey Knudson
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016