The long-awaited Houston It's Worth It book is out (though their website doesn't say anything about it)… You can get your hot-off-the-press copy today, 10/27, 12 – 4 pm at Central Market in Houston!!! See the greatest marketing campaign for a city that has never gotten its own branding act together.
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017