The long-awaited Houston It's Worth It book is out (though their website doesn't say anything about it)… You can get your hot-off-the-press copy today, 10/27, 12 – 4 pm at Central Market in Houston!!! See the greatest marketing campaign for a city that has never gotten its own branding act together.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010