More changes at CAM: curator Paola Morsiani is due to leave the day after her Perspectives show opens in December!! Morsiani is headed to the Cleveland Museum of Art, where she'll take the reins as curator of contemporary art starting January 1. It's a good move to a collecting institution for her, and another opening at the CAM in the wake of director Marti Mayo's departure this past summer.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017