Speaking of the CAM, check out their website, which they've tweaked very much for the better; all the important info is right there on the homepage. Museums take note: intro homepages (and worse, intro videos!) have long since gone the way of the dinosaur.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017