Two Houston institutions are celebrating their 25th anniversaries this year: Diverseworks, the alternative art space that in its history has survived a major fire and the ups and downs of the Houston economy; and the Museum of Fine Arts' Core Program, the residency program that bridges academic training with the professional art world. Congrats to both!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017