OK, it's a bit Colonial Williamsburg-ey, but north Texans might consider heading to the Grapevine, TX Grapefest this weekend, where the Vetro Glassblowing Studio will feature glass blowing demos. Go to Grapevine and get some hand-blown wine goblets and another assorted glassy fun, while quaffing grapey deliciousness!!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017