Poor old Beaumont: the Art Museum of Southeast Texas had some problems after Hurricane Rita two years ago, and now the weird flukey Humberto, which made landfall early yesterday morning, has done more damage: they had wind-driven rain with minor ceiling leaks, and the wind tore off part of the entrance porte cochere. (Here's an image of the entry.) As of today, they're still open for business, though, so don't be shy!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017