OK, we said no news this weekend, but there's a good piece in today's NYT about the Olafur Eliasson show opening next week at SFMOMA and coming to the DMA next year. Something to look forward to in '08!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017