Nikki S. Lee, the Korean photographer who changes her identity, infiltrates communities and documents the experience, is speaking Thursday, July 26, 7pm at the MFAH in conjunction with a screening of her film a.k.a. Nikki S. Lee. This should be a good one.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017