Well, Austin's Gallery Lombardi is still after it after 11 years — their latest show, Radical Nautical, deomonstrates the two Lombardi trademarks of weird theme and catholic taste. We're sure glad director Rachel Koper has kept to her guns, inaugurating Austin's arty youth to big, weird shows and great parties down by the railroad tracks.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017