Check out this show at Clementine: The Lizard Cult features the work of Lee Baxter Davis and eight of his former students: C. Mark Burt, Georganne Deen, Trenton Doyle Hancock, Lawrence Lee, Greg Metz, Robyn O'Neil, Gary Panter, and Christian Schumann. The idea's been done before (notably at the Dallas Contemporary in '04), but it's good to see it happening in NYC. Also, Jeff Shore and Jon Fisher will have a show at Clementine this September — for those of you in the Big Fruit, this will be a must!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017