There are a bunch of openings this weekend in Dallas and Houston: in Dallas, Road Agent opens a good-looking show by former Good/Bad artist M and The Public Trust (formerly Art Prostitute) releases an editioned lithograph by Erick Swenson [also, check out Swenson's newest piece at James Cohan.] Houston has Colquitt Street opening, as well as Joe Goode at Texas Gallery and beloved Houston curmudgeon Dick Wray at Wade Wilson.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017