There are a bunch of openings this weekend in Dallas and Houston: in Dallas, Road Agent opens a good-looking show by former Good/Bad artist M and The Public Trust (formerly Art Prostitute) releases an editioned lithograph by Erick Swenson [also, check out Swenson's newest piece at James Cohan.] Houston has Colquitt Street opening, as well as Joe Goode at Texas Gallery and beloved Houston curmudgeon Dick Wray at Wade Wilson.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017