In a nice bit of museumly cooperation, the Kimbell and the Ft. Worth Modern are teaming up to prettify with trees the stretch of Camp Bowie Blvd. that runs alongside the Modern and leads into the Fort Worth museum district. Awww. We love seeing communities all over Texas wake up to issues of urban aesthetics.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017