Houston jewelry designer Melissa Borrell has quickly made a name for herself after graduating from RISD — she's a regular at Peel Gallery, and now her "Pop-Out Pendant" has been picked by MoMA's design store!!! Go Melissa!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017