Houston jewelry designer Melissa Borrell has quickly made a name for herself after graduating from RISD — she's a regular at Peel Gallery, and now her "Pop-Out Pendant" has been picked by MoMA's design store!!! Go Melissa!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017