A melange of Texas artists (including Plush director Randall Garrett doing a special mud and clam shell performance) will open at the great Chicago space Polvo on Friday, May 4, 6-10 pm. The show features artists who've shown at Mighty Fine Arts in Dallas, and is curated by MFA director Steve Cruz. Fun!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017