Weird: Dallas's Art Prostitute Gallery is changing its name to The Public Trust, but keeping the name Art Prostitute for its publication, which will go from a softcover published sort of quarterly to a biannual hardcover, the first issue of which (#9) will be out this summer. Whatev, guys, just keep the good shows coming!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017