Weird: Dallas's Art Prostitute Gallery is changing its name to The Public Trust, but keeping the name Art Prostitute for its publication, which will go from a softcover published sort of quarterly to a biannual hardcover, the first issue of which (#9) will be out this summer. Whatev, guys, just keep the good shows coming!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017