Ex-Houston artists Jahje Bath Ives and Joe Ives (who now live in Philly) wil be
featured in the first event for OFFsite, the new one night only, "roving production dedicated to new media" from gallerist Apama Mackey! Saturday, May 5, 6-8:30 pm at Curry Glassell's space Studio 314 in Houston.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017