Ex-Houston artists Jahje Bath Ives and Joe Ives (who now live in Philly) wil be
featured in the first event for OFFsite, the new one night only, "roving production dedicated to new media" from gallerist Apama Mackey! Saturday, May 5, 6-8:30 pm at Curry Glassell's space Studio 314 in Houston.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017