Houston guerrilla crafters the Knittas will be doing an installation at the superhip Standard Hollywood hotel in LA for a month, starting May 3, and have been asked to do a permanent installation in the downtown hotel. So if you're in LA, pop on over there for a nightcap and see some of the original knitting taggers' handicraft!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017