Houston guerrilla crafters the Knittas will be doing an installation at the superhip Standard Hollywood hotel in LA for a month, starting May 3, and have been asked to do a permanent installation in the downtown hotel. So if you're in LA, pop on over there for a nightcap and see some of the original knitting taggers' handicraft!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017