Upcoming lectures: Wednesday, April 11, 7pm: The Challenge of Guantanamo: Legal and Human Rights Issues at Fotofest; Thursday, April 12, 7pm: Matthew Higgs, director of White Columns, at Glassell as part of the Core lecture series; Friday, April 13, 6pm: The Floating World: Ideal or Reality?, in conjunction with Drama and Desire at the Kimbell.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017