Five and a half years after unveiling the new Philip Johnson addition to its original 1964 Philip Johnson building, the Amon Carter is closing for three months (starting May 21) for repairs to its fire suppression system. Here's more info in the Dallas Morning News.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017