The MFAH, Menil Collection and the Rice chemistry department have received a joint $500,000 grant from the Mellon Foundation to support conservation research. Heads of the conservation departments at the two museums and the head of the Rice chemistry department will select a scientist to be based at the MFAH and work closely with all three institutions. Kewl.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017