Kudos to Texas Gallery for a terrific season of shows…they're differentiating themselves with older artists doing great stuff that's not clogging the fair-clogged airwaves right now. Currently they've got Rauschenberg, with Sally Mann opening March 24, then Joanna Pousette-Dart, Joe Goode and Lynda Benglis ceramics to coincide with show at the McNay in May. Next fall will be a show of Jean-Luc Mylayne's work in Texas (coinciding with Mylayne's show at Blaffer Gallery), then Rackstraw Downes.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017