LACMA is going to collect houses. Given the surge in interest in protecting what good old Texas architecture hasn't been mowed down for slums-of-the-future and freeways, mightn't this be a good strategy for one of our own institutions to consider?
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017