Dallas artist Ludwig Schwarz is returning to his performance days with The Four Seasons, opening Thursday, March 15, 6-9 pm at Sunday in NYC! The plot for the evening involves a tardy pizza delivery guy, an impatient drummer, a dealer trying to create a new spice out of four common ones, and the artist himself being struck with stage fright. Or at least that's what they promising. Not to be missed if you're in the big fruit this week!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017