Do you think most ranch houses are oppressively short-ceilinged and dimly lit? This year's Preservation Dallas architectural tour is out to change your view, with houses including the 1926 Raworth Williams House and the 1992 Shaw House by Frank Welch. The tour is Saturday, March 31 at 8:30 am; $125 for non-members.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017