Got the Public Art Fund's 30th anniversary doo-dad in the mail recently… between them and Creative Time, New York's had some amazing independent public art projects in the past few decades. I got to see Sarah Morris' painting at Lever House and the Anish Kapoor at Rockefeller Center just last year, and they add immesurably to the whole being-in-New-York thing. Someone really needs to start doing something similar in Texas.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017