John Sparagana, Chicago-based artist and longtime Rice University prof, is opening at Priska Juschka in NYC on Thursday, March 8! His new magazine-based work is not distressed, but collaged in thin strips.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017