Dallas' contemporary art galleries have dumped DADA, their local association, and created CADD, the Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas!! Dealer associations being the loosey-goosey things they are, it seems debatable whether Dallas' commercial scene has enough energy to support not one but two gallery groups; regardless, they're planning an art fair for this May and an annual scholarship!
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Breaking Bread - November 23rd, 2017
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017