On my way to the MFAH I stopped, as I often do, at the Jung Center. Their lobby hosts art shows in tune with their cosmic mission that are almost invariably bad, but you never know. While art is an excellent vehicle for self-realization, it is sometimes a mistake to show it in public.
Breaking ranks with the Center's typical reverence, the gift shop featured a little man in a gray suit: the Carl Jung Action Figure, just the size to battle my Wookie for control of the galaxy.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015