Longtime San Antonio alt-space Sala Diaz has announced it's going corporate and having regular hours for the first time in its history. Beginning with the March show of artist Hana Hillerova, the little bungalow that could will be open Thursday-Saturday, 2-6 pm (and every First Friday at 9pm)!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017