Native Texan Eric Niebuhr (whose handsome paintings locals might remember from the now-defunct Mixture Gallery), has been making works in chalk pastel, of all wacky materials. The new stuff will be on view at Mary Goldman Gallery in LA starting Feb. 3!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017