Native Texan Eric Niebuhr (whose handsome paintings locals might remember from the now-defunct Mixture Gallery), has been making works in chalk pastel, of all wacky materials. The new stuff will be on view at Mary Goldman Gallery in LA starting Feb. 3!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017