Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts is doing a free lecture to help Houston artists get a handle on the tax code: Tuesday, Jan. 30, 6:30 to 8 pm at Lawndale. Tax season looms, so go wrestle your 1099 into submission!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017