The Museum of Arts & Design's show Radical Lace & Subversive Knitting doesn't include work from the original knitting taggers Knitta Please! Not to harp — again — on the subject of New York's provincialism, but come on, people.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017