Fans of William Eggleston, the photographer of the exquisitely banal, are in for a treat with his upcoming show Cadillac at Lora Reynolds in Austin! The show will include 13 large, square-format color photographs from 1966-1971. They weren't printed until 1999, after being overlooked in his studio for more than 25 years. Opens Saturday, Feb. 3, 6-8 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017