Japanese artist Chiho Aoshima, who just did a residency at Artpace, is coming to Houston. The MFAH will show Aoshima’sCity Glow, which was installed in the Union Square subway station in NYC in 2005, down by the Turrell tunnel from Jan. 27 through April 29 (and yes, like the Damien Hirst before it, it’s on loan from the Chaney collection in Houston).
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017