Remember when Oak Cliff was a place arty Dallasites didn’t want to go?La Reunion residency is shoving that memory even further into the distant past with a show of Oak Cliff artists at the fab Belmont Hotel! Art with a View opens January 24, 7-10 pm.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017