If you’re driving through the Valley anytime soon, you’ll see some student work in prominent places: the Billboard Public Art Project, sponsored by the Rio Grande Valley Arts Council and Lamar Advertising, has 10 billboards between Mission and Harlingen showcasing work by South TX College students.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017