If you’re driving through the Valley anytime soon, you’ll see some student work in prominent places: the Billboard Public Art Project, sponsored by the Rio Grande Valley Arts Council and Lamar Advertising, has 10 billboards between Mission and Harlingen showcasing work by South TX College students.
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017