San Antonio has a host of fresh new faces in town: in addition to Matthew Drutt, who came on from the Menil Collection to run Artpace, there’s Rene Barilleaux, chief curator at the McNay, David Rubin, new curator of contemporary art at SAMA, and Scott Sherer, new director of the UTSA gallery.
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Internet Publisher’s Lament - November 6th, 2017
- Art Dirt 11: David McGee - October 29th, 2017
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017