Tonight’s the opening of the UH student show at Blaffer Gallery, and there’ll be open studios throughout the Fine Arts Building as well. Head over there 7-9 pm; professor Aaron Parazette says it may be the strongest and most interesting group of students the school has had in his time there!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010