The CAM has hired Toby Kamps of Cincinnati’s Contemporary Arts Center as its new curator! In 2003, Kamps organized Ellsworth Kelly: Red Green Blue, which traveled to the MFAH. Welcome to Houston, Toby!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017