We recently wrote about the MFAH‘s impressive photography holdings, and they’ve just added to them with a gift of 260 B&W photographs by Brett Weston (not to be confused with his father, Edward Weston). The gift comes from the Brett Weston Archive in Oklahoma City. This is another feather in the chief’s headdress of MFAH photography curator Anne Tucker!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017