Remember when the idea that we build a fence along our border seemed like fanciful nuttiness? DiverseWorks is opening two projects about the issue tonight: Border Film Project and Dan Havel’s House Divided. Should be good.
also by Rainey Knudson
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017