Remember when the idea that we build a fence along our border seemed like fanciful nuttiness? DiverseWorks is opening two projects about the issue tonight: Border Film Project and Dan Havel’s House Divided. Should be good.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Peter Marzio, head of MFAH, dies at 67 - December 10th, 2010
- Pamela Z TONIGHT in Houston! - December 4th, 2010
- Arthouse TX Prize Finalists Announced - November 20th, 2010