Remember when the idea that we build a fence along our border seemed like fanciful nuttiness? DiverseWorks is opening two projects about the issue tonight: Border Film Project and Dan Havel’s House Divided. Should be good.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Jeffrey Dell at Art Palace - October 15th, 2017
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017