Ex-Fresh Up Club empresario Dave Bryant, who left Austin to work for MTV, has been busy: he’s in a Harrell Fletcher-curated show in Paris, had a recent installation at the chic Happy Ending bar in NYC (which featured this video of the drawings), and he’ll show at Sala Diaz next year. Go Dave!!
also by Rainey Knudson
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017